Goren Festival 2022
Friday 1st July – Sunday 3rd July
Notes to Terms and Conditions (given below)
Many thanks for your interest in joining us at this year’s Goren Festival and helping it to be the best yet. This will be the Festival’s 5th year. We are rapidly establishing a small, boutique and family-friendly festival on this active and busy farm. We want to encourage people to engage in the natural environment through education, play and music, and to go a bit wild in Goren Farm’s wild meadow. Our capacity is up to 1500 people and
many of our visitors will be fairly local.
We have a Zero Waste policy, in keeping with the farm and festival’s ethos. We ask all attendees to support this by bringing as little packaging as possible, selling your services mindful of this policy (whilst also adhering to Health and Safety).
Please now complete the application form and ensure your insurance and
safety check certificates are up-to-date and available to view.
1.Your booking includes:
Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday morning activities if you wish
2 nights camping pitch should you require it
1x parking space
2 x wristbands
Not included in your pitch is:
Additional staff wristbands unless you required for staffing your activity and mentioned on your form
Tent or camping equipment
Electricity for appliances
There is access to water on site. Please be prepared to carry your water. Electricity is available to purchase via the online booking form, but please bring your own extension leads.
Your contact on the day will be Fay Goodall 07763127220. Stewards on the gate will direct you to your pitch.
It is also possible to set up on Thursday by prior arrangement.
9am: Traders may arrive from 9am.
1pm: Traders must have their retail unit set up and in working order.
3pm: All vehicles must be parked in designated space away from the festival area.
3pm: Gates open to the public, no vehicle movement on site except for emergency
6pm: Music starts in the festival area.
11pm-12am: bar and bands finish
8am: canteen open for breakfast
Throughout the day there will be bands and children’s activities
6pm: canteen closes
12am: bands finish
8am: Canteen open for breakfast
2pm: All vendors to cease trading
3pm: Site closed to the public.
Vehicles to be allowed into festival area when given the all clear by steward.
Please feel free to trade at any time during the hours specified above. Vehicle movements during the festival:
Please be aware that there is no movement of vehicles around the festival area once the gates are open to the public. If you need to use your vehicle during the festival to go off-site please make prior arrangements via email with the festival stewards. It will be noted on your parking permit.
Terms and Conditions
1. All customers will receive a confirmation email with details of their booking as proof of purchase, and a wristband will be allocated on entry to the festival. Wristbands should not be removed until after the festival.
2. Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
3. All children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 21 years old or will not be permitted into the festival. Each paying adult is restricted to two children in their care – please contact festival for further information.
4. Ticket holders who look under 21 should bring personal identification or they may be refused service if they cannot prove their age when asked.
5. Vehicles parked at owner’s risk.
6. No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in the festival/campsite.
7. No open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQ’s or Chinese lanterns are permitted on the campsite or in the festival site.
8. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised program and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
9. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
10. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival and give permission to be featured in marketing and publicity materials.
11. The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holders for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or failure to comply with reasonable requests.
12. The festival reserves the right to search ticket holders if there is cause for suspicion.
13. Ticket offers and promotions may be introduced at any time at the discretion of the festival.
14. Safety regulations and lack of space mean chairs or tables are not permitted onto the festival site but can be used in campsite. In addition, no alcohol, glass bottles are to be brought onto the site. There will be a licensed bar and a reasonable choice of food available.
15. Ticket holders can gain entry to the campsite from 3pm on Friday 1st July. The festival opens at 3pm on Friday 1st July. Latest arrivals at 9pm. (no admission after this time).
16. Anyone camping must hold a valid camping ticket or they will not be able to gain access to the camping areas. All camping ticket holders must vacate the site by 3pm on 3rd July.
17. Camping places will be on a first come, first served basis. Festival staff cannot make special arrangements for groups.
18. No motor cars will be permitted in any camping areas.
19. Campervans to park in designated area. Strictly no caravans, motorhomes or trailers.
20. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
21. Abide by all signs on site in the interests of safety and to protect the environment.
22. Tickets are non-refundable and form a contract between the ticket holder and Goren Festival Limited.